Wednesday 7 September 2016

SarahAshcroftXMissguided

A fashion blogger collaboration with a well-known retailer is something some bloggers can only dream about and Sarah Ashcroft has achieved just that. Read about my excitement for her new collaboration with Missguided and shop my favourite picks from her collection in my Social Superstore...



Sarah Ashcroft is easily one of my favourite fashion bloggers; her style is always on point with the hottest trends, combining both high-end and high-street fashion and beauty. Not only that but her social media accounts give the feel good holiday vibe that makes you wish you'd gone that bit harder in the gym or practiced make-up techniques much earlier in life...well it does me anyway!






To top it off she hangs out at the coolest venues with her and fellow blogger Yasmine Chanel even having their own cocktail IG...

Needless to say, when I heard +Sarah Ashcroft was launching her own fashion collaboration with Missguided I couldn't wait to surf her styles, even if that meant another dent to my ever-increasing credit card bill. 

My eyes lit up when my order arrived today and following my trip to #bloggersfestival last Saturday (blogpost to come…) I was given the opportunity to create my own web page of my favourite picks of the SarahAshcroftXMissguided collection on Social Superstore. +Social Superstore is a free web page that enables you to shop and create your own store with the opportunity to earn when others purchase items from your store. 

The combination of plum colours with pastel hues, soft fabrics with the majority having the ability to be styled for both day and evening wear are a welcome change to the usual Autumnal trends, which always seem a little dull following the Summer season. 

Don't just take my word for it, if you haven't already shopped #SarahAshcroftXMissguided - check out my top picks of her collection on my #BeSoSuper Social Superstore below…






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig