Monday 4 April 2016

About Me

My name is Jasmine and I am self-confessed couch potato and film lover with a penchant for exploring when the mood takes me!


At the age of seventeen I was lucky enough to meet my soulmate in a nightclub of all places; fourteen years later we're still going strong and I am so thankful that he came into my life as he really has been my rock over the years.

After my twenties sadly came to an end and with no immediate burning desire to start a family of my own, despite my long-term relationship and owning a home; I started questioning what I wanted to do with my life. I've always wanted to travel, learn photography, be fluent in Spanish; having previously studied and forgotten it as well as create my own blog.

The Life of A Social Butterfly blog has been created to motivate me to do more of the things I enjoy and experience life! After many years of reviewing hotels, restaurants and attractions on Tripadvisor and becoming one of the top 1% of reviewers in my city, I felt it was about time I got the confidence to create my own page to share the places I have visited to combine my interests in travel, photography, fashion and events.

I am determined life will not unwittingly pass me by any longer and I will try not to be the typical Virgo ♍ worry-wart I have become. From here on out I will find my wings and become a social butterfly and if my page can inspire others as well as myself then it's all good for me.

You can also find me on instagram and twitter: @jazybaby84

https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/members/Jazybaby84/
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig